Your Direction, Your Decision
Entrepreneurs wanted! Work in an environment where you are captain of your destiny.
Achieve success in a career helping others. Recent demographic, economic, and global trends have created enormous opportunities for Financial Professionals.
Complement your own financial goals with a career where your income potential is virtually unlimited and tied to the time and energy you invest. The more you produce, the higher the potential. General agents offer allowances and bonuses that reward increasing levels of sales production.
The Career: Welcome
Financial Professionals are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract.
Eligibility applies to only those Financial Professionals who hold a full-time career contract (X4X) with a General Agent of MassMutual and who satisfy certain other eligibility criteria.
Marketing Specialist, Asian Markets
As our Marketing Director, Asian Markets you’ll help to build awareness of our MassMutual NYC (MMNYC) brand within the Chinatowns of Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens; internally with the firm’s associates; and to help advisors working within those markets to harness the power of the brand as they grow their practices. This position leverages both internal and external relationships, and reports directly to the Chief Brand Officer.
- Serve as a marketing/branding liaison between MMNYC, Charter Oak, and MassMutual corporate to ensure all activity and resources serve the local market with sensitivity to its geography, competitive landscape, and cultural norms
- Leverage the brand to foster a “one firm” mentality that bridges the physical distance across offices
- In conjunction with MassMutual corporate, maintain MMNYC website, including the addition of new advisors, and suggestions for in-language content
- Plan and implement MMNYC brand-specific social media strategy to align with business goals
- Provide tactical marketing guidance to the firm’s advisors, including implementation of corporate-level resources and providing social media support
- Maintain relationships with local media for both advertising and editorial needs
- Increase brand awareness through sponsorship and other involvement with local community organizations
- Provide translation services for firm-level content
- Plan and manage events specific to MMNYC
- Analyze data as it relates to digital engagement.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Increased awareness of the MMNYC brand as measured by web traffic, social engagement, and advisor engagement in local marketing programs
- Increased availability of meaningful marketing tools and programs not previously accessible by the firm or advisors, demonstrating successful relationships with internal and external partners
- BS degree in marketing or relevant field
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Acrobat
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to recommend data-led strategies
- Knowledge of current technologies and trends in websites and social media